Wednesday, 18 July 2012

'Top of all beverage cans' more contaminated than public toilets

On Sunday a family picnic with a few drinks tin.Pada Monday, two family members admitted to hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit space. One died on Wednesday.
Autopsy results concluded it hit Leptospirosis. The virus is stuck to the tin cans are drunk, without the use of glasses / cups. Test results showed that tin was infected mice that had dried urine containing Leptospira i.

Highly recommended to rinse the parts evenly on all soda cans before drinking it. Cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered direct to retail stores without cleaning.
A study shows that the top of all beverage cans more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria.)
So, clean it with water before putting mouth in order to avoid all accidents total.

No comments:

Post a Comment